According to Custom Market Insights (CMI), the “Video Wall Controllers Market” offers a comprehensive and deep evaluation of the market’s stature. Also, the market report estimates the market size, revenue, price, market share, market forecast, growth rate, and competitive analysis. Research shows that the Video Wall Controllers market was estimated at around USD 11.8 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of nearly 12% from 2022-2030. The market is projected to reach approximately US$ 40 billion by 2030.
Video Wall ControllersMarket: Overview
A video wall processor, also known as a video wall controller, is a piece of software that, when installed on a hardware component, enables the administration of material across several displays in a video wall or multi-monitor display as a single canvas. Users have the freedom to visualize any piece of content over many screens or the complete video wall owing to a video wall processor.
It also enables the simultaneous viewing of multiple pieces of content on a single screen, a section of the video wall, or the entire wall in any possible combination. Each display can be independently or collectively controlled, creating a dynamic display solution that might be used to satisfy various display requirements while also successfully and compellingly presenting the information. A multi-monitor system may contain as few as two displays or as many as 200. The intended audience’s needs decide the size and design of the video wall.
Video Wall ControllersMarket: COVID – 19Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted global economies. Video Wall Controller component manufacturing and assembly lines all have effects. For several industries, COVID-19 has created several difficulties. That holds for the electronics sector as well.
Clients are eager to include touch-free interactivity in their video walls due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on how people engage in physical environments. This will draw more attention to recent technological advancements.
Video Wall ControllersMarket: Growth Drivers
Reliable operation and easy operation fueling the market’s growth
More and more advertisements are being displayed on video walls. Video walls are steadily growing as customers are drawn to big screens with high brightness and resolutions.
Video walls are very popular these days since they offer dependable 24/7 operations in challenging environments and are simple to install. These elements have fueled the market expansion for video walls. The use of these display technologies in the video walls market is further impacted by the enhanced reliability of LED and LCD video walls for enhanced display output and operations. This is further propelling the demand for video controllers.
Increased demand from the public sector
Video walls are quickly becoming a standard component of the government department’s control centers to monitor the city’s numerous government facilities and operations, including the trains, water supply, and a wide range of others. Additionally, video boards are a great technique to draw attention to advertising in public areas. These factors are anticipated to increase the demand for video walls in the public and government sectors. The Video Wall Market faces significant challenges from higher investment costs and unpredictable financial conditions. Compared to the price of other digital signage choices, the investment in video wall displays is high. Future market expansion may be constrained by microeconomic factors, including economic difficulties and currency exchange rates.
Video Wall ControllersMarket: Segmentation Analysis
The Video Wall Controllers market is segmented into the technology and end-user industry. Based on technology, the LED video wall controllers market is estimated to lead in 2021. LED video walls are frequently constructed from several LED units that work as a single display screen. It also consists of several slanted or layered televisions, video projectors, or computer displays to convey more light than signs made for commercial usage.
The potential benefits of employing LED screens, such as their environmental protection, longevity, decreased operational costs, greater energy efficiency, and decreased carbon footprint, can be used to explain the rapid growth of these walls.
The transport segment is anticipated to dominate the market by the end-user industry in 2021. The most prevalent digital technology in the transportation sector is the video wall, found in key transportation hubs like airports, train stations, bus terminals, etc. A substantial portion of the development in transportation media income can be attributed to interactive commercials displayed on a video wall in response to the growing demand for digital content and information pertinent to travelers. Additionally, as a result of this, there has been a change in consumer interaction across all modes of transportation, enabling businesses to strategically position their brands in the minds of consumers. This is anticipated to boost the video wall market during the period.
|Feature of the Report||Details|
|Market Size in 2021||USD 11.8 billion (2021)|
|Projected Market Size in 2030||USD 40 billion (2030)|
|CAGR Growth Rate||12% CAGR|
|Prominent Players||Planar (a Leyard Company), Delta, Gefen, LINK-MI Technology, Christie, Shenzhen Shunxun Electronics, Barco, Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung, and Others|
|Key Segment||By Technology (DLP Video Wall Controllers, LCD Video Wall Controllers, LED Video Wall Controllers, Others), By End-user Industry (Transportation, Retail, Corporate, Government, Media & Entertainment, Hospitality, Others), and Region|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Estimation and Forecast, Company Profile, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Recent Trends|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America|
|Buying Options||Request tailored purchasing options to fulfill your requirements for research.|
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Video Wall Controllers market is estimated to grow annually at a CAGR of around 12% over the forecast period (2022-2030).
- In terms of revenue, the Video Wall Controllers market size was valued at around USD 40 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 11.8 billion by 2030. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- Based on technology segmentation, the LED video wall controller segment was estimated to hold the largest market share in the year 2021.
- Based on end-user industry segmentation, the transportation segment was the leading revenue-generating category in 2021.
- On the basis of geography/region, the Asia Pacific region was the leading revenue generator in 2021.
- September 2022: Communication service providers (CSPs) may now supply 10Gbit/s Carrier Ethernet services in difficult settings with ADVA’s FSP 150-XO106. The extremely adaptable edge demarcation device is small, temperature-hardened, and perfect for use in confined spaces and inclement weather. Requiring no cabinet or cooling, it can be quickly mounted on walls, poles, and cell towers. The feature-rich solution provides accurate synchronization, has full integration with ADVA’s Ensemble Controller and Packet Director, and has extensive OAM capabilities.
- September 2022: The TD2465 Touch Monitor is a user-friendly 24′′ touchscreen that was created with industrial, retail, and commercial settings in mind by ViewSonic Corp., a top global producer of visual solutions. It has a number of cutting-edge multi-touch modes that are accurate in real life and sensitive to styluses, gloved fingers, and wet hands. Additionally, it supports the brand-new ViewSonic Touch Controller software, which enables complete OSD (on-screen display) settings manipulation without the need for physical buttons.
Throughout 2021-2030, China is expected to continue to be among the most alluring markets. Video walls are being used more frequently by the Chinese government for digital signs and billboard advertisements. For the Jiangsu Electric Power Company’s network operations center in Nanjing, China, the State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC) purchased curved 80 feet wide by 11 feet high video walls built by Prysm Inc. The Jiangsu province’s electrical grid system will be observed using the video walls. These factors are projected to have a positive effect on the expansion of the Chinese market for video wall controllers.
Our report offers both quantitative and qualitative insights into the WebRTC market and major development initiatives adopted by the key players. Further, it offers competitive details and market share analysis. The report further includes relevant financial information, products and services offered, SWOT analysis, and recent developments of the players profiled.
List of the prominent players in the global Video Wall Controllers market:
- Planar (a Leyard Company)
- LINK-MI Technology
- Shenzhen Shunxun Electronics
- Mitsubishi Electric
The global Video Wall Controllers market is segmented as follows:
- DLP Video Wall Controllers
- LCD Video Wall Controllers
- LED Video Wall Controllers
By End-user Industry
- Media & Entertainment
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America